One platform that lets you sell wherever your customers are—online, in‑person, and everywhere in‑between.
Drag-and-drop store builder
Arden | Leonard & Church
Standout retail experiences
Better shopping experiences
Unified back office
Catherine | SoYoung
Fred | Luca + Danni
Learn more about selling online
From the Shopify app, tap Products.
- Tap the product you want to sell.
- Under Variants, tap the variant you want to sell.
- From the variant details screen, set the Compare at price to the product's original price.
- Set the Price of the product to your new sale price.
- Tap Save.
- Choose an ecommerce platform.
- Customize the look and feel of your website.
- Add products.
- Set up backend processes for payments, inventory, and orders.
- Launch your website.
The best online selling platform is Shopify. Other great online selling platforms include:
- Big Cartel
You can sell products online via your own ecommerce store built with a platform like Shopify, on third-party marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, on social media, and wholesale.